Here at Londonist we’re constantly on the look out for upcoming things to do in the capital. And when we find them, we don’t snaffle them away like a greedy pig with a cultural truffle. No, we share them with you.
So having just made our way into October, we thought we’d remind you of our regular round-up articles that should ensure your London days are full of… well… whatever you fancy from the below*:
- Theatre — What's coming to a London stage each month, organised by category
- Foodie pop-ups — The most interesting-sounding pop-ups, residencies and supper clubs
- Cocktails — Which cocktail creations to wash down your dinner each month
- Art — What's joining the London art scene this month? Exhibitions by category and opening date
- Markets and Shopping — New openings, pop-ups, vintage fairs, arts and craft. It's all here
- Beer Festivals — Lovers of beer rejoice, a monthly round-up of what you can expect
- Book and Poetry events — Organised by day and published every Wednesday
- Free and Cheap listings — Budget-busting ideas every week
- Food and Drink news — A look at happenings on the London food and drink scene
- Best Gigs — Tom Du Croz from LondonGigGuide selects small/medium gigs around town each week
- Weekend Guide — Two very important days. Dozens of activities to choose from (you can subscribe here to get this sent to your inbox as an e-newsletter)
- Things To Do In London — Avoid last-minute plan panic with our pick of things to do around the capital each day (another article you can get sent to you in a handy e-newsletter)
We also compile one-off round-ups for annual events like Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas and New Year’s Eve (all on their way for 2014), and don’t forget to check out our Free London page and Museum and Galleries section too.
To never miss a Londonist article again, subscribe to our Londonist Daily newsletter, which rounds-up (yes, another round-up) all the articles we published that day into one easily-scanned digest.
*All the above links go through to the most recent edition of each round-up article.