First World War Anniversary
- Remembrance wreaths laid at London Transport locations.
- Great War Centenary Parade takes Chelsea Pensioners on a classic car ride through London.
- The WWI airman who bombed a Zeppelin out of the skies.
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to visit the Tower's poppy memorial, pictured above.
Other News and Features
- The cyclist killed on London Bridge this weekend died after clipping the kerb of the central reservation.
- Ebola scare as a woman arriving from Sierra Leone dies at Gatwick.
- Camden Council's efforts to tackle the housing crisis.
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ to offer Lego therapy.
- A detailed look at the recent London 2050 report.
- Map shows the bits of the underground that are actually overground.
- Another map shows London stereotypes, based on survey results.
- Canary Wharf bars and shops could go 24 hours.
- The best and worst Crystal Palace players from the past 20 years.
- Have a laugh at this golden Range Rover, the latest ostentatious twatmobile spotted in Knightsbridge.
- The London of Henry I.
- What is a city, anyway?
- An East End alphabet.
- Artist says some mildly annoying things about kids in galleries, to generate press attention for his new exhibition.
- Metro says some mildly annoying things about south London to boost pageviews to its sponsored content.
Image by Beth PH in the Londonist Flickr pool.