- The memorial to the victims of the London bombings was vandalised this morning, ahead of a service to mark the day.
- Have you been out to watch the Tour de France?
- Three people injured as a bus crashes into Putney Bridge.
- Man charged with running over and killing his pregnant girlfriend.
- Cyclists say police are fining them for frivolous offences.
- The Catch 22s surrounding shared ownership and 'affordable' housing.
- Where are the old Serpentine Pavilions now?
- Four London parks to be restored with lottery money.
- Taking tea on London Bridge. Literally.
Photo by Simon Kimber from the Londonist Flickr pool