- New Mayor of Barnet faces calls to resign after allegations that he's a rogue landlord.
- A woman has died in a house fire in South Harrow.
- Campaign to save The Chesham Arms in Hackney from developers.
- Lightning disrupts Gatwick's baggage reclaim. Actually, what's more frightening is that Gatwick thinks it's OK to take 55 minutes to get bags to the carousel.
- Did you see the Red Arrows flypast during Trooping the Colour on Saturday?
- Larging it old school: there was an illegal warehouse rave in East Croydon last night.
- Hyde Park views, six terraces, jacuzzi. This penthouse is yours for £50k a week.
- It's been Naked Bike Ride time again. (Ouch.)
Photo by Michael Garnett from the Londonist Flickr pool