This is a sponsored article on behalf of Jaguar.
You have only a couple of days left to enter Jaguar's #LiveFearless competition to be in with a chance of winning some incredible prizes, including a week-long loan of a Jaguar F-TYPE (see below for more details).
So, how do you embody a #LiveFearless attitude in London? Share your experiences with Jaguar, or if you're stuck for ideas, then take a look at our final list of fearless suggestions to make your pulse race in the capital:
1. Fear of heights. It's a common fear, and if the idea of looking down on London from a height of over 1,000ft leaves you feeling a bit tense, then you're in need of some relaxation. So how about a calming class of Yoga up The Shard? Join Yogasphere up the tallest building in Europe and appreciate the incredible view of the city from the Upward Facing Dog pose, classes start this Saturday 7 June.
2. Being a Best Man at a wedding can be a lot of pressure. You've got the Stag Do to organise, the rings to NOT LOSE and of course, the dreaded best man's speech to write and deliver. We're sure the thought of having to be charming/funny/emotional in front of a crowd of nearest and dearest has made many a brow break out in cold sweat but fear not, stand up comedian, writer and journalist Stephen Hill is hosting a workshop on 18 June so you can fine-tune those jokes, polish up your delivery and enjoy the day without a worry.
3. Up for trying something new but not sure where to start? Hot Tub Cinema, which starts its summer season this week, is odd, daring and yet weirdly appealing. Don your finest swimwear and immerse yourself in a hot tub to watch a film screening surrounded by friends, like-minded strangers and bubbly goodness.
4. We've saved the biggie till last. Is there anything that gets your pulse racing, brow sweating and chest heaving like ... proposing? It's one of the biggest decisions we ever make and it doesn't come lightly. The first obstacle is: where to do it? Take a look at our guide on where to propose in the capital to get at least one worry out of the way. The rest? Well, that's up to you.
5. Not to end on a downer or anything, but if the proposal doesn't work out then there may be another nerve-wracking experience on the horizon. Because we want you to be prepared, here are some ideas on where to break up with someone in London. You know, just in case.
What does #LiveFearless mean to you? Join Jaguar’s celebration of the extraordinary for your chance to win:
- Week-long loan of a Jaguar F-TYPE
- Two night stay at a luxury London hotel
- Sony QX100 Smart Lens digital camera
- Half day helicopter flying lesson for two
The competition will end at 23:59 on 4 June 2014, with the winner selected the week after. For full terms and conditions, entry requirements and prize details, view the terms and Conditions here. Usual Londonist policy applies. Please note this competition is not exclusive to Londonist.