- Bob Crow's funeral will take place on Monday.
- Security guard injured after fighting off Bond Street armed robbers.
- Southwark Council housing officer jailed after fraudulently securing homes for family and friends.
- A man has been charged with the murder of Michael Hunt, who was found in a South Norwood alley.
- Two teenagers guilty of murdering Mohamed Abdullahi in Kentish Town last year.
- Hitachi is moving its global rail HQ from Tokyo to London.
- London & Partners 'traveltech incubator' to be one of central London's most expensive co-working spaces.
- UCL owns the Daily Mail over accusations of politically correct diversity pandering.
- Eating on public transport: some people's bête noire, it seems.
- The RideLondon 100 mile route is announced.
- There'll be no summer concerts at Kenwood House this year. Poor ticket sales are blamed.
- Richmond Council has closed a part of Church Road for Toad Patrol until 4 April.
- Snake on the loose! It's OK, Shepherd's Bush dwellers, it's not venomous.
Photo by version3point1 from the Londonist Flickr pool