- Serious risk of flooding in Croydon.
- Boris Johnson wanted to sue TSSA union using human rights legislation.
- Body found in Leicester Square thought to be missing Irish teenager.
- Man jailed for 8½ years for killing a police officer in Sutton while driving over 80 mph.
- Civilian police staff will also down tools on next tube strike days.
- London scientists find the earliest human footprints outside of Africa, in Norfolk.
- Roundup of this week's London rail news.
- Demand for most expensive homes reaches peak.
- MPs say they can't afford London homes.
- Local renewable energy schemes powering and empowering London estates.
Culture and Features and a Stupid Boris Thing
- Fourth Plinth to get massive thumbs-up sculpture. LIKE
- Old Banksy piece removed from Great Eastern Street.
- Lovely old maps of London's growth from 75 years ago.
- Adam Dant's latest map, of a vanished City of London street.
- A view of Deptford from Brockley, 1815.
- When Soho issued its own stamps.
- Chucklesome animation of Boris spewing tube trains.