- Bullying concerns at London hospitals.
- Did you save this man from jumping off Waterloo Bridge?
- A campaign is growing to save a Victorian terrace on Vallance Road.
- Tom Edwards on the proposed tube strikes and ticket office closures.
- Brightest London (right), by Horace Taylor, is voted the best Underground poster, at London Transport Museum.
- 14,000 motorists and cyclists received fines in the recent safety checks.
- 52,000 council homes sold in the capital under right to buy are now rented out privately.
- House prices in some parts of London can be directly linked to turmoil overseas.
- New prefab housing plan for Mitcham.
- What's it really like to be homeless? Peter Watts describes the 'emotional thump' of an Unseen London tour, which are led by homeless or formerly homeless guides.
- New series of 24 to be set in London.
- Tim Minchin to bring musical version of Groundhog Day to the stage.
- London Live, the Evening Standard's imminent TV station, reveals its intros.