Image: Paternoster Square looking rather nice from the top of St Paul's. By Robert Timothy in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- The Lee Rigby's murder trial begins.
- Soil from WWI battlefields arrives in London by frigate.
- Westminster was the most popular place for civil unions in the UK in 2012.
- 2,700 UK bankers (mostly in London) earned over 1 million Euros last year.
- The City would continue to rule the financial world if the UK exited the EU.
- London doom-mongery from the Standard.
- Jenny Jones on how recycling is flatlining in London.
- The London Porridge Championships are taking place as we speak. A gruelling competition.
- Yet another month of surging property prices.
- Meet the Londoner campaigning to save naturally blonde people.
- Dawn Foster on targets for fining cyclists...they're supposed to fine at least 10 cyclists a month each.
- In upgrading cycling superhighways, TfL needs to make sure those who live beside and walk along the road aren't penalised.
- Dave Hill on how much more tunnelling under London is possible, and how it might be financed.
- Weekly roundup of London's rail and tube news.