Image: a ghost roundel in a ghost tube station, by Duncan Palmer in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- More on the huge crowds stymied by train disruption at London Bridge and Victoria last night. The comments section makes for scary reading.
- A woman in her 80s dies after being hit by a bus in Brixton.
- Croydon Council gets £8 million for controversial crockery sale.
- Ironically, the same council is one of London's best at recycling.
- Train line closures announced for the Christmas period.
- London's waterways need more moorings.
- Car explodes in North Cheam.
- Ridley Road Market stallholders not happy with their new canopies.