Photo: Outfoxed, by Unslugged in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- Police routinely manipulating crime stats, hears committee.
- London world's second-best student city, behind Paris.
- MPs spotted in pyjamas as hotel close to Houses of Parliament is evacuated.
- Statistically, cycling in London is still getting safer despite recent deaths, says the Mayor. The Guardian says his credibility on the issue is slipping away.
- London Assembly has a new survey about cycle safety.
- Only four people are using the cable car to commute regularly.
- Motorcyclist in Welling seriously injured after collision with car.
- Cuts to tube jobs are expected tomorrow, and the unions are threatening strikes.
- ASDA is trailing grocery pick-up points at tube stations.
- A 36-stone man was refused transport by Eurostar and British Airways on safety grounds.
- Photos from inside abandoned tube stations, including some we've never seen before.
- Rising rents are driving graduates out of London.
- For anyone who hates aggressive estate agents: the FOXtons Hunt.
- Rossetti painting fetches record purchase at London auction.
- The mystery plaques of Camden.
- Things to do outside London in December.
- The UK's first ever twerking championships take place in King's Cross tomorrow.
- Remembering the lost buxom figurehead of St Pancras.