Image by Francesco Camardo in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- Met Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe could be investigated over his role in the Hillsborough disaster.
- Meanwhile, half the Met's workforce are not satisfied with their jobs.
- The body found in a well in Warlingham had been tied up.
- 60% of inner London workers have at least one degree, compared with 40% in the wider south-east.
- Look out for these stickers, which burglars are using to flag up vulnerable properties in London.
- The Olympic Village is still empty of residents following handover delays.
- Southgate Town Hall to be sold and converted to flats.
- Guess the house price on these London renovation projects.
- Consultation opens on a huge new Woolwich housing scheme.
- More road safety checks by police next week.
- Cyclist goes under HGV wheels in Camden Town, but somehow escapes serious injury. Another crash happened in Fulwell.
- Chris Boardman on banning HGVs at rush hour.
- Cyclists are organising a 'mass die-in and vigil' at Transport for London's headquarters.
- Boris is considering a ban on cyclists wearing headphones.
- The first complete Crossrail tunnel is revealed.
- The disparity in pay between different grades at Transport for London.
- DLR audio guides.
- The surviving members of Monty Python are reuniting for a London stage show.
- Eros, or whatever you want to call him, is wrapped in snow dome.
- The Trafalgar Square Christmas tree is on its way, in case you're pining.
- Everybody's whinging: noisy Keane and Suede not winning any fans in Highgate.
- Famous musicians of Kilburn and West Hampstead part 2.
- Which office block links the rules of cricket with the birth of the gas industry and fine claret?
- The loneliness of old London.