- The death rate from air pollution in London is rising, says Department of Health.
- Property prices in the rest of the South-East are outpacing those in London.
- A cyclist was killed on the notorious Cycle Superhighway 2 yesterday, and another rider seriously injured in Holborn.
- And today a segregated extension to the same Superhighway route was officially opened.
- Meanwhile, a new route from King's Cross to Elephant has been announced, including a segregated lane through Blackfriars Road, pictured above.
Other Transport News
- Ian gets to see the Lord Mayor's Show a few days before everyone else.
- Good piece by Chris Fowler on the changing city and disappearing London types.
- The National Maritime Museum secures Stubbs' famous kangaroo painting.
- Disused office space at Leytonstone station turned into art gallery.
- Fancy a trip into one of Camden's locks, when it's drained this month?