- Two London A&E departments will be downgraded.
- Don't light your own fireworks, urges London Fire Brigade in face of strikes.
- Meanwhile, post office workers and Royal Mail staff are also planning to strike next week.
- DLR inspector tripped and punched in the head after asking passenger to take her feet off the seats.
- Opinion piece about why the electric Boris bikes are a bad idea.
- The first terrorist attack on the tube.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Hampstead tube station.
- Some thoughts on the Yuppies Out group in Brixton.
- Tiny plot of land in Fulham goes for £120K.
- More on the £3 million Southwark council house sale.
- Why London housing is so expensive: a shitty infographic.