Photo: Lorenzo Quinn's Hand of God sculpture, newly installed outside the Royal Exchange, as Castle Fine Art gallery expands in the building.
- Another cyclist suffers terrible injuries after being hit by a truck in Camden. The driver was arrested.
- And a motor cyclist is hospitalised after being hit by a car in East Finchley.
- Meanwhile, a coroner's report into two cycling deaths highlights dangerous problems with the blue superhighways.
- Restaurants in Chinatown go on strike in protest at UK Border Agency raids.
- Two women punched at random by same man, at Shepherd's Bush and Bond Street.
- Syria talks open in London.
- Five held over Selfridges raid.
- Lord Chief Justice suggests that Londoners should hire regional lawyers via Skype, rather than paying a fortune for London lawyers.
- Theresa May concedes that the 'go home' immigrant vans were not a good idea.
- Fancy being a cyber intelligence officer? The National Crime Agency is recruiting.
- Clapham pubs and clubs could face a midnight end to drink sales, threatening several venues.
- Branson wants to fly passengers from London to Sydney in 2.5 hours.
- Greenwich gets a Pigsty Alley.
- New Statesman looks at what the average London property price will get you.
- More analysis on the sellers' market from the Telegraph.
- Dave Hill questions the extent to which wealthy overseas buyers have contributed to the housing crisis.