- Four new arrests in connection with the fatal shooting of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn in August.
- New LSE research shows that London's poverty is deepening and spreading.
- South London hospital shakeup costing £200 million more than planned.
- Roman skulls found in Crossrail dig near River Walbrook in the City.
- Cricklewood pranksters erect blue plaque to George Michael's local snooze.
- Have opinions on the proposed Silvertown Tunnel? There's a public meeting on 16 October.
- Peter Rees, the long-serving City planning chief, and former Londonist Out Loud guest, is to leave his post after 28 years.
- Got 90 minutes to spare? Here's a feature-length documentary about the Gherkin.
- Imperial War Museum might privatise its visitor services.
- London zoo gains a baby tiger.
- London still 'not a credible city' to host NFL franchise.
- Five unusual London objects.
- And just for laffs: Get your Morny Stannit
Food and Drink
Image: a set of giant lottery balls floats along the Thames as a PR stunt for the new-look, more expensive National Lottery.