- Man arrested over Southgate shooting.
- Former leader of Kingston Council admits possessing 5,000 indecent images of children.
- Fleeing man jumps in front of tube trains.
- North London waste plant plans scrapped following local opposition.
- Influx of Chinese tourists expected to boost retail.
- Brent is the worst borough for diabetes.
- Zombies roam London, warning people about the dangers of smoking.
- Dave Hill on a property speculation tax.
- Average London property price predicted to 'smash through £500,000 barrier' before too long.
- Poll suggests far more people would rather live in a London studio than a Scottish mansion.
- Another live transport visualisation: this time, see where your bus is.
- HS2 critics should just stop moaning says wishful-thinking minister.
- Van Gogh's London
- See the latest Fourth Plinth shortlisted sculptures in interactive 360 degree imagery.
Image: Meantime Brewery have been growing hops all over London, and they're now ready to start making 'crowdsourced beer'.