Crime and policing
- Wormwood Scrubs prison 'on a knife-edge', says report.
- Arrests follow mugging and stabbing involving theft of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Campers awaiting the new iPhones are told to take down their tent outside Regent Street Apple Store.
- Harrow Council turns Tory.
- No further disciplinary action will be taken against the EDL-snubbing employee of Selfridges.
- London councils publish ideas to meet housing challenge.
- Boroughs where house prices are actually falling.
- BBC report on the growth of supermarket-funded housing in London.
- Live in Richmond? Statistically, you can expect 18 more years of good health than a person in Tower Hamlets.
Arts and Culture
- Human chain to surround National Gallery tonight, in arts cuts protest.
- Pete Watts on the Yid football chant debate at Spurs.
- A rose-covered bridge for the Regent's Canal?
Photo: the Woolwich Ferry John Burs finds itself a little further upriver than usual. By Wipeout Dave in the Londonist Flickr pool.