- A Muslim woman must remove her veil when giving evidence at Blackfriars Crown Court, or face contempt of court.
- First Crapital Connect fined £75,000 over three-hour train stranding.
- Spurs consults fans on use of the terms 'Yid' and 'Yid Army' in football chants.
- Inquest begins into the shooting of Mark Duggan, whose death sparked tthe 2011 riots.
- How we'll one day live: study predicts London life in 2023.
- London fertility clinic launches the UK's first egg bank.
Image, which reflects today's changeable weather, by ally in the Londonist Flickr pool.