- Ed Miliband gets an egging in Walworth.
- 'Systematic failings' at Whipps Cross hospital.
- New flight patterns at Heathrow make things quieter for 100,000 people.
- A pedestrian suffered a fatal stroke after being hit by a cycle on Regent Street.
- Bishopsgate to get its first general waste bins since an IRA bomb 20 years ago.
- Rest of UK: be more like London with your businesses.
- David Beckham's moving into the restaurant trade, opening an 'urban warehouse destination' in Southwark with Gordon Ramsay. It won't be called Posh Spice.
- Inside Bart's Pathology Museum.
- If you're after a quiet drink tonight, remember that lots of pubs will be showing England vs Scotland football. Could get noisy.
Image by James Guppy in the Londonist Flickr pool.