- The Welsh Harp housing development has been approved by the Mayor.
- City Hall is talking up new light rail and tram links.
- London travel agency boss actually wanted in Italy for being a mafia boss.
- Family of the retired GP killed at Archway demands safer roads for cyclists.
- Herne Hill is mopping up after yesterday's flood.
- Westminster says free parking on double yellow lines would cause gridlock.
- Hounslow thinks you might like to cycle from central London to Heathrow.
- Get that subtle tube station look with these tiles.
- Have you been having a lovely Eid?
Photo of Regent's Park Mosque by chrissie from the Londonist Flickr pool