- Cultivate: a hub of creativity, with theatre, dance, art, and mini-courses (including rag weaving, clay modelling and gamelan). Our friends at Brixton Blog will also be on hand, offering media and journalism workshops.
- Activate: the place for sport and physical activity. Training, support and demonstrations of everything from basketball to zumba.
- Flower Zone: as well as the expected bouquets, you'll also find the ever-popular vegetable competitions (who's got the biggest marrow?), and the vegetable character competition (hoping for a return of Jarvis).
- Farm Zone: for all your livestock-petting needs, plus sheep-shearing demonstrations, bee hives and blacksmiths.
- Funfair: rides!
- Picnic Area: a quiet spot to enjoy some grub from any of the copious street food options dotted about the show. Or bring your own.
- Main Stage: international music, all day long, featuring musicians from across the borough.
- Main Arena: jousting, racing camels, birds of prey, and more.
- Village Green: another music area, with mellow sounds.
Our tip: don't plan or read too much about it — just show up, explore and enjoy.
Lambeth Country Show takes place 20-21 July in Brockwell Park. Entrance and most attractions are free.
Images from last year's show by M@.