- Was Muswell Hill Islamic Centre fire racially motivated?
- East London man charged with terror offences.
- Bomber Command memorial vandalised again.
- Prince Phillip visits the restored SS Robin. Museum to open in 2014.
- Caterpillars turn London street white.
- Apple flagship store targeted by tax protesters
- First view of the Walkie Talkie tower's planned roof gardens.
- Fire reported in Marble Arch earlier. Appears to be under control now but Edgware Road still closed northbound from Marble Arch.
Last Updated 06 June 2013