- Pavement explodes in Pimlico.
- The Met unit specialising in rape investigation is to get a reorganisation.
- Meanwhile, the self-declared founder of Anonymous in the UK is accused of rape in the St Paul's Occupy camp.
- The Cutty Sark is twice as popular as ever it was.
- A 'Turkish gang war' in Tottenham seems to be escalating.
- London's best vintage cafes. And London's best cafes according to the Telegraph.
- Scottish banknotes and London transport do not mix.
- Westminster Council is flogging off its street signs.
Last Updated 26 April 2013