- People everywhere have been observing Remembrance Sunday.
- Car manufacturing has returned to London.
- Iain Duncan Smith is not giving up over Walthamstow Stadium.
- A man has died after being found with serious injuries last night on Lewisham High Street.
- And a 73 year old man was killed in his Fulham home.
- Haringey could get an 'eco-hub'.
- A woman ran the London Marathon course today because she couldn't do the New York one.
- Enfield Council is expected to approve a flood defence plan tomorrow.
- Building underground is causing a hullabaloo in the posh bits of West London.
Last Updated 11 November 2012