During the London 2012 Paralympic Games we’ll bring you a daily heads-up on what’s happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- Hear about lost medical museums at the Last Tuesday Society.
- Try the new pub quiz at The Monarch, Camden Town, hosted by Londonist M@.
- Get up to speed with the countries of the former Soviet Union, with a special evening at Rich Mix.
- Unlimited Festival at the Southbank Centre offers an evening of dance, film and conversation about the emotions tied up with serious disease.
Wednesday will be similar to Tuesday with the exception that Greenwich should be less busy with no equestrian events. Your daily heat map.
- 8.30am Wheelchair Basketball
- 9am Archery
- 9am Boccia
- 9am 7-A-Side Football
- 9am Goalball
- 9am Shooting
- 9am Sitting Volleyball
- 9am Table Tennis
- 9.30am Swimming - Team GB brothers Ollie and Sam Hynd go head-to-head in the 200m medley (5.30pm)
- 9.30am Wheelchair Fencing
- 10am Athletics - Another chance to see Oscar Pistorius, in the heats of the T44 100m (7pm).
- 10.30am Road Cycling - Britain's Sarah Storey and Jon-Allen Butterworth are in action.
- 11am Sailing
- 12pm Powerlifting
- 12pm Wheelchair Tennis
- 2pm Wheelchair Rugby - Team GB take on world number one's USA (2pm)
These are start times only. See the London2012 site for full schedule.
Glorious sunshine all day long with highs of 21C. Blessed are we. BBC Weather.
Where to watch
See our article for big screen locations and other viewing options.