During the London 2012 Paralympic Games we’ll bring you a daily heads-up on what’s happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- Catch Charles Dickens talking about excellence at The George, Strand.
- Dance and local walks at Barking's Molten Festival.
- The Wilmington Arms hosts another Science Showoff, with academic types waxing lyrical about their projects.
- Head to the ICA for a discussion of the Pussy Riot case.
Transport for London predicts a similar pattern of transport use to Monday, although King's Cross will be slightly less busy for some reason. Travel heatmap for the day.
- 9am Boccia
- 9am Equestrian
- 9am 5-a-side Football
- 9am Goalball
- 9am Shooting
- 9am Sitting Volleyball
- 9.30am Swimming
- 9.30am Wheelchair Fencing
- 10am Archery
- 10am Athletics
- 10.45am Wheelchair Basketball
- 11am Sailing
- 11am Wheelchair Tennis
- 12pm Powerlifting
These are start times only. See the London2012 site for full schedule.
Glorious sunshine in the morning, clouding over later in the day. Highs of 21C. BBC Weather.
Where to watch
See our article for big screen locations and other viewing options.