- Kew Gardens closed as a woman is killed by a falling tree branch.
- London plagued by irresponsible faith healers and unwelcome anti-abortionists.
- Sars-like virus discovered in London hospital patient.
- Lib Dems declare that they're against a third Heathrow runway...but for how long? They also want to ban second-home owners from buying inner-London property.
- Meanwhile, Boris sings Nick Clegg's praises.
- Using an ATM in Highgate? Be careful.
- Great photos from inside the abandoned Crystal Palace subway.
- Ever wondered where all the Remembrance poppies are made? Turns out, it's in Richmond.
Photo: A trip to Lloyds on Open House weekend, by Robin Baumgarten in the Londonist Flickr pool.