- Marble Arch beggars rounded up by police.
- Getting arrested is not a good idea; the Met are going to screen your phone and keep the data, even if you're not charged.
- Reclaim your Oyster overpayments online.
- Mayoral votes mapped by ward.
- Our Victorian forebears had even more intrusive advertising than modern London.
- The Olympic flame is on it's way to the UK.
- The official app is launched.
- The View Tube and Greenway are now closed for final park preparations.
- Spare a thought for those poor athletes who will miss the Games through injury.
Sunset from Greenwich Park by nigelwilliams2001 in the Londonist Flickr pool.