- Barnet pays more high salaries than any other UK council.
- Battersea Power Station will soon be back in action...as a police car park.
- Jo Brand apologises for calling Streatham a shit hole.
- Claire Squire's London Marathon fund reaches £600,00.
- JK Rowling wins the Freedom of the City of London.
- Is Boris ignoring knife crime?
- This beautiful Highgate shed can be yours, for just £260,000.
- There's a Trades Guild forming in east London to stand up to rising shop rents.
- London School of Economics now second in the league table of universities, ahead of Oxford.
- Go on a tour of BBC Television Centre.
- Ken Livingstone visited Ealing hospital with Andy Burnham.
- Boris Johnson was in Brixton talking to young apprentices. He promised to generate 250,000 apprenticeships by 2016 – an average rate of 1,000 a week.
- Brian Paddick and Paddy Ashdown visited a youth club in Ladbroke Grove to talk about the Lib Dem policy of Youth Hubs.
- Siobhan Benita appeared at the Avon’s Everyday Entrepreneur round table event and will be on the Daily Politics tomorrow.
- Ken, Boris and Brian were on BBC London on Tuesday evening talking about housing, prompted by the problems in Newham.
- Oddbins has matched wines to each of the candidates.
Image by Victoria Peckham in the Londonist Flickr pool.