- Hacking update: Six arrested, including Rebekah Brooks and husband Charlie, in dawn raids, while the Leveson inquiry hears how a NoW reporter bashed out a story on a Met Police office computer.
- Shock news: Hotel prices might go up during the Olympics, but theatres may get a nifty boost.
- Speaking of which, tickets for an evening's entertainment at the Olympic Stadium on May 5th (that's 2,012 hours before the games begin) go on sale this week.
- David Cameron embroils himself in the Dow Chemical stadium wrap row.
- Boris Johnson apologises over "lefty Sinn Fein crap" St Patrick's Day gaffe.
- Lockdown London: Some thoughts on how the security situation at the Olympics might permanently change the capital
- Playing to his Salford crowd, Jeremy Hunt denounces London-centric media.
Photo / davebass5