One of this year's most keenly anticipated exhibitions is almost upon us. The Museum of London is in the final stages of compiling the Dickens and London blockbuster, due to open on 9 December. In anticipation of that, it's worth booking tickets now for a very special Lates evening to tie in with the exhibition.
Dickens And London Late takes place on 9 December (6.30pm-9.30pm). As well as a chance to take an evening tour of the new gallery, you'll also be able to enjoy the following diversions:
- A Londonist quiz! We're providing the questions and the host (M@) for a fun quiz about Dickens and Victorian London. Join us for what must be the first ever pub-style quiz in the shadow of the Lord Mayor's coach.
- Alternative puppetry to recreate A Christmas Carol
- Live music from the London Gay Men's Chorus
- Dickens readings in the museum's galleries
- Cash bar and festive food options