- Prince Charles might turn Buck House into a museum. Should he be given the keys, that is.
- More weekend crime: a fatal stabbing in Mitcham, and a murder in West Ken.
- Recycled mermaid heralds the development of a new sculpture park at Dartford.
- Cygnets pulled from an Ilford lake after some twat dumped cooking oil in it.
- TOWIE stars (oxymoron?) attacked at Central London nightclub.
- Non-news story of the day: meet the London Dungeon employee who has Samhainophobia*.
Last Updated 24 October 2011