- Illegal ticket sales were always going to be part of the Olympic milieu. The BBC's on the case.
- Tower Hamlets drop their appeal over the displaced Olympic marathon.
- Meanwhile, Leyton Orient consider legal action over West Ham Olympic stadium move.
- Evening Standard owner unable to visit London over fear of exile.
- Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) could play his final game at the Emirates stadium.
- Half world's population is crammed on Tube, lies the Evening Standard (actual figure is 1.1 billion passengers a year).
- Fare dodger gets £9000 bill.
Image by ms.november in the Londonist Flickr pool.