- Edward Woollard, the student who threw a fire extinguisher off a roof during November's protests, is jailed for 32 months.
- RIP Reg Ward: the London Docklands Development Corporation’s first director, and the force behind Canary Wharf and the DLR, died last week.
- The London Fire Authority may sack all 5,500 firefighters and re-hire them on new contracts.
- Gregor Muir, formerly of Hauser & Wirth named as the new executive director of the ICA.
- Trouble ahead for the new Routemaster: its rear platform might not pass safety legislation.
Photo / dermot_reeve