Every day until Christmas we'll be pointing you in the direction of a Christmas present that (with a bit of luck) you won’t already have on your list. Climb up onto our collective lap and we’ll see what we can move from our sack to your stockings…
You've missed last posting date and you can't get to the shops. If you read this yesterday but won't be volunteering this Christmas you could consider a donation to one of London's many charities as a gift to someone who'll 'get it' or, you know, just because you can. Take a look...
- £31 helps Centrepoint provide a warm bed for a homeless young person this Christmas and, with an extra fiver on top, give them a gift to unwrap as well. It might not just make their Christmas bearable but could help turn lives around.
- £23.35 reserves one person a place at the brilliant Crisis Christmas shelters over the festive period.
- Select this gift from St Mungo's Christmas shop and you could help their hostels accommodate canine companions as well as their homeless humans for just £10.
- Over at Kidsco, there's a whole John Lewis giftlist that will help make Christmas cheerful for the deprived kids of south London.
- And if homeless animals tug at your heartstrings, Battersea Dogs and Cats Home have a list of Christmas treats and toys that'll keep the canines and felines festive.
Browse previous Santa's Lap entries for more inspiration.