- Police are keeping student protestors kettled in Whitehall, but the situation does seem to have calmed down. The BBC has live updates from the scene.
- David Cameron vows to clear Parliament Square's 'Democracy Village' in time for next year's Royal wedding.
- Commuters told: You'll be better off not using the Tube during the Olympic Games. Gee, thanks for the tip.
- Speaking of the Underground, the unions have said they will suspend next Monday's planned strike if LU promises a safety evaluation into job cuts.
- The threat of a terror attack on the country is at a three-year high, warns Met chief.
- Happy Monday has an unhappy Wednesday: Bez arrested at Euston station.
- An inquest finds that Norwiegan student Martine Vik Magnussen was unlawfully killed in 2008.
Photo of 'Democracy Village' in Parliament Square by gary8345.