Image by violinconcertono3
- As expected, Crossrail will be built in full, including the Abbey Wood extension. The main section will be complete in 2018, a year later than planned, with the other, outlying sections complete later the same year.
- Planned upgrades to the Tube will also go ahead. Ominously, there was no mention of the Thameslink upgrade. SE1 just tweeted that they were told by the DfT that a statement would be "coming in due course".
- The Western extension zone of the Congestion Charge will be scrapped on 24th December.
- An eastward expansion of the Cycle Hire scheme will be completed in time for the Olympics.
- The bad news? The cut to TfL's budget of 2% over four years means, according to the BBC, there will be price rises on the Tube and buses of 7% from next year.