- We hope you’re standing up for this: A KCL study finds that sitting on your arse all day contributes to the ageing process. Whereas regular exercise apparently makes you look like Elle MacPherson.
- In a wholly uncorroborated and unscientific study undertaken in the last 5 minutes, Londonist notes that the rockstar lifestyle isn’t so bad an antidote to ageing either. Our evidence: 56-year-old Sting and 62-year-old Eric Clapton, who will
headline Hyde Park’s Hard Rock Calling
- Black cabs help make London "the most exciting capital in the world." And here we were thinking it was the gun-toting tots and dive-bombing hawks that send our pulse rates soaring.
- Leaving Las Vegas director to give us all a lesson in bus morality. We’re pretty sure there’s some irony buried in there.
- Oppressed Kensington and Chelsea residents to get a reprieve from tyrannical borough restrictions, soon allowing residents to walk up to six dogs rather than two at a time. A victory for liberty.
Lucky, Rolly, Patch, Penny, Freckles, Pepper! Come, pups!
Image courtesy of meophammen’s Flickr photostream