- London's police forces 'should merge' to prevent terror attacks.
- Uber drivers will be entitled to holiday pay, paid rest breaks and the national minimum wage.
- Cyclists caught without lights will be given lights instead of a penalty notice.
- Is London's bus pass postcode lottery really fair?
- Happy 10th birthday to one of London's best blogs.
- Walthamstow slug officially stressed out.
- London gastropub scoops capital's first Michelin Pub of the Year award.
- Sex and the City.
- Not scaremongering or anything.
London News Roundup: London's Police Forces 'Should Merge' To Prevent Terror Attacks
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 28 October 2016