To celebrate our media partnership with Totally Thames we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a 24 hour VIP experience for two, fully focused on making the most of the river! Here’s how it might roll out:
- Begin your adventure on a Friday after work with a trip on the London Eye and relish spectacular views over London from the South Bank.
- Walk the Thames Path along the South Bank to Butler's Wharf and enjoy a candlelight meal for two at as part of D&D Restaurants’ Blackout 2014 — a chance to dine beside the unspoilt beauty of the river at night.
- After dinner, retire to your luxury river view serviced apartment with private balcony at Cheval Three Quays, a striking collection of new luxury suites and apartments on London’s North Bank. Sleep well.
- Next day, walk through the free Classic Boat Festival to St Katharine’s Pier for an adrenaline rush with the Totally Thames Blast courtesy of London RIB Voyages. That’s a 15-minute, high-speed river trip to take your breath away!
- Finally, head for North Greenwich where you can experience Shunt’s new immersive show, The Boy Who Climbed Out Of His Face, in shipping containers at the Jetty.
Of course, you don’t have to cram it all in to 24 hours. This marvellous pack of prizes can be redeemed anytime in September - the London Eye tickets even last till June next year - and there are loads more exhibitions, talks, walks and other activities to try during Totally Thames, not least the Londonist Quiz on a Boat with City Cruises and our weekend of quirky talks aboard HMS President.
To enter the competition, submit your details below. We’ll pick a winner at random after 5pm on Tuesday 26 August and notify them by email. Good luck!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions: All prizes subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel not included. All prizes are redeemable between 1-28 September 2014, apart from the London Eye tickets which can be redeemed up until June 2015. Usual Londonist policy applies.
There are more than 100 river-related events included in the full Totally Thames programme to keep you busy during September. Head to totallythames.org for details.