This is a sponsored competition on behalf of Berwick Street.
Merry Christmas from Berwick Street! The Soho hotspot is feeling festive and offering one lucky Londonist reader a hamper stuffed with £1000 of goodies.
While you're waiting to find out if you've won, pop down to Berwick Street: the perfect place to pick up pretty much everything except the turkey and tinsel.
The heart of Soho has independent vinyl shops, traditional London pubs, bespoke tailoring, textiles, vintage, food, fashion and one of London’s oldest markets. So that's everyone's wish list wrapped up, then.
- £300 Percival voucher
- £150 worth of exclusive New Zealand coffee
- £150 Underground in-store gift voucher
- £125 Cass Art London watercolour box
- £120 Universal Works voucher
- £89 Oliver Spencer shirt
- £50 Bone Daddies voucher
- £50 Butcher & Brine voucher
- Soho Bikes service and voucher
- Yumchaa Tea voucher
- Reckless Records LPs
- A bottle of red and white Ellinas wine from The Real Greek
- Cookbook and a bottle of wine from Ember Yard
- Weekend Offender goodies
- Exclusive print by Christian Ward from Gosh London Comics
For a chance to win, simply enter your name and email address below and hit 'Submit'. We’ll pick the winner at random at 5pm on 7 January and Berwick Street will contact them shortly after. Good luck!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.