- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, following hit and run involving two police officers in Farringdon.
- Group of Londoners come up with scheme to rival Royal Mail's luxury housing development.
- The Northern line night tube starts on 18 November...
- ...although what's the point, if all London's clubs are closing?
- Camden's undercover cycle cop.
- What to do if you see a homeless person sleeping in the cold.
- Damien Hirst's Vauxhall gallery scoops top architectural prize.
- The Savoy's American Bar is the second best place to drink in the world.
- You stupid boy.
London News Roundup: Northern Line Night Tube Gets November Start Date
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 13 October 2016