- Armed police were called to a Waterloo block of flats where a balcony collapsed earlier today, when a man was suspected of possessing a gun.
- Disruption is expected out of Euston railway station until the end of the day after a train derailed near Watford Junction this morning.
- Two new London skyscrapers to be made from leftover Tata steel.
- West Hampstead print shop closes after 42 years, with a warning that only hairdressers and coffee shop will survive.
- Flash flooding and an accident closed part of the M25 this morning.
- Happy second birthday, contactless.
- 18th century etchings show what London used to look like.
- A Greenwich home was evacuated this morning due to a 'potentially dangerous chemical'.
- Spot the mistake.
London News Roundup: Euston Delays After Train Derailment
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 16 September 2016