- Three men have been arrested in Tower Hamlets, in conjunction with a £1 million fraud.
- Police would like to speak to this man after a woman was sexually assaulted on a train from London Bridge.
- Whether or not it’s your favourite city, London is, according to Forbes, the most ‘necessary’.
- Fracking protesters have apparently super-glued themselves to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in London.
- London Live is going to cease commissioning entertainment content.
- Last week we told you how they keep Big Ben’s clock face whiter than white. Now here’s the time-lapse video to prove it.
- A Notting Hill property that’s just gone on the market seems to be half-house, half-playground.
- Do you get off at Ha Ha Road, Naafi Messing Store or Bald Faced Stag? They’re just three of these 100 weird bus stop names.
- Forget Gordon’s Wine Bar. Apparently the subterranean date venue of choice these days is London’s sewer network.
- And just in case you were planning on shaving a couple of minutes off your commute home by vaulting over the Regent’s Canal this evening, hopefully this will deter you.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do