- Shunt have cancelled the opening night of their new production due to bad weather.
- Half of British Jihadist rebels are Londoners.
- A six-year-old girl was killed by a car being driven by her mother, outside Hounslow West tube station.
- London’s housing market is ‘going into reverse’.
- Ten things Boris can do for London in the next year.
- Battersea Cats and Dogs Home founder among Islington People’s Plaque honourees.
- Get a sneak preview of what it’s like inside the Cheesegrater.
- Fancy getting your hands on a disused fort in the Thames?
- Open data and driverless buses: how TfL is a hotbed of technological innovation.
- Could Victoria Embankment get a lido which floats on the Thames? More details revealed.
- As the football season is here, have a map of London football clubs
- Hundreds get ready to bear all at London Zoo.
- This rather interesting Twitter feed is using archive material to tweet rocket and flying bomb incidents from WWII.
- Speaking of animals, what the hell is this guy doing?
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do