- Private consortium buys New Era Estate in Hoxton and plans to whack up rents — driving out existing tenants.
- 18 year old son of church minister stabbed to death while walking home.
- Fire brigade reports five-fold increase in fuse board fires.
- Shared ownership not that affordable.
- £1,600 to hold a street party? True if you live in Harrow.
- Twickenham residents not happy about 'secret' plans to house the Gloriana barge.
- Pick up a free guitar around the City and have a strum.
Photo from the Greenwich + Docklands International Festival over the weekend, by Steve from the Londonist Flickr pool