- Managers on Crossrail are accused of creating a culture of spying and fear.
- Your almost-daily installment of "will Boris Johnson stand as an MP?".
- City Hall plans to become an energy provider.
- Bones found under a Croydon driveway have been dated to the Saxon era.
- Knitted Easter display nicked from Walthamstow garden.
- Wembley public loo is one of the world's best.
- UKIP candidate in Enfield tweets that Lenny Henry should "go and live in a black country".
- Fitzhardinge Street in Marylebone has partially collapsed.
- A documentary about decent London housing — from 1967.
Photo by jansos from the Londonist Flickr pool