- Two men stabbed to death in a car in Leytonstone.
- Metropolitan police damned by High Court over John Worboys investigation.
- Olympic Aquatics Centre reopens.
- Thames Water says it was mud, not poo, in the Clapham flood water. Hmm.
- Spat between Boris Johnson and George Osborne develops into game of ‘stand as an MP’ chicken.
- The tale of one family and social housing in Covent Garden.
- Big changes at Lewisham bus station.
Red sky in the morning, by Emilia Stempinska from the Londonist Flickr pool