- Mayor gives his formal backing to water cannons in London.
- Fatal stabbing in Tottenham.
- Cyclist badly injured in Brixton hit-and-run.
- Barking and Brent Cross regeneration plans get Budget approval.
- Also budgeted: London Air Ambulance is to get a second chopper.
- 4,000 women have been treated for female genital mutilation in London’s hospitals since 2009.
- Islington is the phone-theft capital of London.
- Three dogs poisoned in Fryent Country Park.
- Historic Finchley Road pub faces demolition. (No, it’s not the Wetherspoons.)
- Secret diary of a London first-time buyer.
- Hillingdon-born cinematographer Oswald Morris dies, aged 98.
- Star Wars: Episode VII to start filming near London in May. (Hopefully on May the 4th, so we can deploy the age-old joke.)
- Tooting says no to politicised knitting.
Books & Poetry
Free & Cheap
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do